This is a compilation of links describing various hacks on the Cheerson CX-10 mini drone.
- The first one is my own hack where I control a Cheerson CX-10 from a PC using a webcam.
- This is a how-to on converting a Cheerson into a FPV. Pretty amazing!
3. This post describes how to add shoulder buttons to control the yaw. This is nice because with the Cheerson controller, when trying to rotate the yaw, the thrust is often inadvertently affected as well.
5. Teardown and Video showing Cheerson controlled by Walker DeviationTX
6. Another Teardown.
7. This Gitub Gist has code for connecting an Arduino to the XN297 chip in the Cheerson TX. Enables one to control the Cheerson via the Arduino, or in this case, using the Arduino to read from another Flight TX into the Arduino.